Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tangiers Gig

I played last night at Tangiers. Another show with amazing friends by my side. I can't express enough how in love I am with all of you. It's an incredible feeling to have you all there. I have two shows left before my journey out into the world and I trust I will get a chance to see you all! The picture below is of my friend Zach. Otherwise known as Zee Jay... if you like music, check out his blog page. It's on my links list.

I want to pass along a tip.... GO SEE "INTO THE WILD" this movie directed by Sean Penn is a life changer. It's based on the true story of Christopher Johnson McCandless. A book was written by Jon Krakauer in 1995. Mr. Penn got his hands on it and knew he wanted to make a movie about Christopher's journey. I am about to embark on the trip of a lifetime... a trip where I can find myself again... a trip that will change my life. Christopher ( Alexander Supertramp ) takes off after college on his own journey, his own life changing experience and along the way he connected with strangers, nature and with himself. This is my gift to you. I am passing along the word of this film/book. "Into the Wild" is a tour de force. It's mesmerizing and heartbreaking. It will change your life.

With open arms,
Sara


4 comments:

ZeeJay said...

Good Gets Better.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?