Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sara's LAST FOUR LA SHOW

Hello Everyone!

Just a note to let you know I have only FOUR shows left in LA.

THIS TUESDAY the 18th
The Cat Club
Sunset Blvd/San Vicente
9:00pm
21 & UP
Full Band

Monday, Sept. 24th
Tangiers
Los Feliz/Hillhurst
8:00pm
18 &Over
(This is a night of rockin' guitar playin' girls. Gonna be HOT HOT HOT)

Thursday, Oct 4th
The Derby
Los Feliz/Hillhurst (across the street from Tangiers)
8:00pm
21 & UP
Acoustic Show

LAST LA SHOW!!!
Tuesday, Oct. 16th
9:00pm
21 & UP
Full band but, stripped down. Keith's gonna be on hand drums and it's going to be very intimate. It's a full hour set.


For those of you that don't know, my husband and I are leaving the country to go travel the world. I will be playing shows in Australia and England. So, keep posted for the details. I will be in Australia Dec - March and England the end of 2008.

These past four years have been amazing and the people, musicians, bar tenders, fans, friends and random music lovers I've met along the way have all influenced my music. I am going to miss you all so very, very much but, I will be back. Back with vigor and ready to play new music for you my closest, loved friends.

Please, if you can, join me at one or all of the last four shows. The Tangiers show I will be playing all of my old, old songs I played when I first moved here. The music that brought me to the place I am now. The musician I am now. The person I am now.

Thank you for your continued support throughout the years! I love you all!
Another note : I will be closing my website www.sararouth.com in the next couple of months. I will however keep my myspace page, my email and my new blog page www.intosarasworld.blogspot.com

Let me know how you are all doing! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

With open arms,
Sara

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Darn, I miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan professional edition 8.4.58 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg